The Living Jesus Ministerial Training Institute is an offshoot of the assignment the Lord gave to His servant, Rev Olusola Ayodele Areogun to help men realize their God–given dreams in life.
The school is aimed at training and grooming called men and women for their assignment from God, both by doctrine and by practical ministry, such that they have a life that God approves of and can minister anywhere in the world. It is the purpose and goal of this college to provide our students with quality academic and practical teachings based upon scriptural truths. The Jiving Jesus Ministerial Training Institute is mandated by God and is designed to stimulate and open the minds of people called of God to walk in their divine calling.
The curriculum is designed to help pastors, evangelist, teachers, preachers, missionaries and others involved in the work of the ministry at one level of the understand the details of the ministerial work and then function in it with power, integrity and excellence. It is also meant to help ministers and would –be ministers to carry to make a full proof o their ministry by providing them with in depth theological approaches in studying the word of God.
The school will welcome students from different churches. It is a tool to release sound ministers for the body of Christ. However genuine salvation experience is a pre- requisite.
STATEMENT OF FAITH OF THE INSTITUTE
The LJMTI believes and preaches Christ, His birth, His baptism, His works, His teachings, His crucifixion, His eternal reign, His white throne judgment, and His new heavens and the new earth, when He shall put all enemies under His feet and shall reign eternally, and the church shall abide with Him forever.
The church believes in:
- The divine inspiration and authority of the bible.
- The trinity of the persons in one God head
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and abiding intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ, His second coming and millennial reign upon the earth.
- Justification and sanctification of the believer through the redemptive work of Christ.
- The sacrament of baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion) with emphasis on the mystery and power of the blood and body (flesh) of Jesus at the communion table.
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues and signs following believers.
- The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit for spiritual and physical benefits of the body of Christ (the universal church) as well as the nine-fold fruit of the spirit.
- Strong church government under the leadership of the local pastor with the other four fold ministries contributing to prepare the members of the church for the work of the ministry (service), for the building up of the church towards the attainment of unity in the faith and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, the Son of God and for the maturity of the church to the full measure of the fullness of Christ.
- The possibility of falling from grace.
- The obligatory nature of the tithes and offerings.